Wartune - Angel
Please login to the sight before continuing. You cannot see the full extent of the site without being a member. Your username is your name on the game and if you don't know the password you should not be here and need to ask a guild officer.
Thank you,
WM
Wartune - Angel
Please login to the sight before continuing. You cannot see the full extent of the site without being a member. Your username is your name on the game and if you don't know the password you should not be here and need to ask a guild officer.
Thank you,
WM
Wartune - Angel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild Angel to come and be together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of the Hill 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikoli
Admin

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:02 pm

The last King of the Hill was just an example. Everyone is welcome to join in and take a turn. Whoever starts it will be the first King of the Hill... not myself (Nikoli) or Shrump. Someone start the game and lets have a blast!

Also, the game will be restarted after having a lot of activity... Please keep the killing to a minimum at the beginning! It is not a fun game if you kill everyone and they can no longer take the hill back!

Last edited by Nikoli on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wartune-angel.forumotion.com
Mojoia

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: I'm The king   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Walks up gracefull stabbign every1 in my way laughs as they fall i walk threw my bloody mess smelling the daeth laughing then i claim the top of the hill as mine i sit down and have a piknic hahaha
Back to top Go down
Nikoli
Admin

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Thankfully you didnt realize that you only killed a bunch of fake dummies that were filled with red jello and kool-aid. Smiling in amusement I walk up to you, take your picnic, throw it off the hill, and then I throw you off the hill so it is all mine. I am now KING OF THE HILL!
Back to top Go down
https://wartune-angel.forumotion.com
Mojoia

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Well on my way back up i eat some jello drink some koolaid then i walk up to u sing a song and as ur day dreaming slit ur throat then poor lava down the cut as it burns ur insides then i push u down the hill Evil or Very Mad I AM NOW THE KING OF THE HILL
Back to top Go down
fangster

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:57 pm

watching you all murdering each other on the first floor as i sit on the real throne on the second floor
then after an afterthought i put a small cute kitten on the throne
that kitten is the new King Of The Hill Razz
Back to top Go down
Mojoia

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:00 pm

I eat the cat and laugh as i burp up some fur and sit on the throne i am the king
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:23 am

i summon a zombie horde under my control they scare you away and build a defence fortress in a few minutes the zombies happily defend the hill now i am king of the hill who has zombies
Back to top Go down
Mojoia

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:29 pm

i laugh i giggle a throw a party i summon meteors on ur zombies and u in blast radious u fly back i take the hill i am the king
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:24 am

but little did you know the fort contained a defence system against meteors now i am king of the hill
Back to top Go down
Mojoia

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 pm

lil did u know i shut it down i am now the king
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 am

you forgot my machine had a backup generator that when activated would power the machine and send nukes at your house
Back to top Go down
Mojoia

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:36 am

lol im still king cuz u never king witch thoses nukes would do nothing to me
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:48 pm

haha you are delusional my nukes are the best and i have new hill very well hidden from you guys so i am still king
Back to top Go down
Mojoia

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:29 pm

*sends a millions hawks 1 finds u reports back and i have all millon attack u and kil lu so i become king
i am the king
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 am

you forgot to send vultures a am revived and send a million dragons after you im king if the HILL
Back to top Go down
Mojoia

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am

I am part Phoenix gets revived and sends millions of baby Phoenix ur way I am jing
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:23 am

jing? what is that guess i am still king lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King of the Hill 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill 2   King of the Hill 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill 2
Page 1 of 1