Wartune - Angel
Please login to the sight before continuing. You cannot see the full extent of the site without being a member. Your username is your name on the game and if you don't know the password you should not be here and need to ask a guild officer.
Thank you,
WM
Wartune - Angel
Please login to the sight before continuing. You cannot see the full extent of the site without being a member. Your username is your name on the game and if you don't know the password you should not be here and need to ask a guild officer.
Thank you,
WM
Wartune - Angel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild Angel to come and be together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of the Hill

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikoli
Admin

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:19 pm

This is a really fun game to play when you are bored. The point of the game is to become the king of the hill, or queen of the hill if you prefer. Someone will say "I am the KING OF THE HILL" your job is to then make yourself the king of the hill. So you could say.... "I came up behind you and pushed you off the hill. now Im KING OF THE HILL". Everyone is welcome to join in... May the best one win!

This topic is an example of the king of the hill game please read it for ideas
Back to top Go down
https://wartune-angel.forumotion.com
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:20 pm

I struck you down with a cricket bat i am now KING OF THE HILL
Back to top Go down
Nikoli
Admin

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:23 pm

I run up with a giant box, push you in it, throw it off the hill and I am now KING OF THE HILL!
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:24 pm

I throw a throwing knife in your back now i am KING OF THE HILL
Back to top Go down
Nikoli
Admin

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Im just so amazing that I pull the knife out, walk up to you and you run off of my hill. I am now KING OF THE HILL.
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:28 pm

i walk up behind you and pour poison on my sword and stab you now i am KING OF THE HILL
Back to top Go down
Nikoli
Admin

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:39 pm

You realize that you just killed your friend. You feel so bad that you run away off the hill and go hide. Laughing I get up because I only pretended to die... I put a popcorn machine on the hill. I am KING OF THE HILL who now has popcorn!
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:40 pm

i run up the hill faster than the speed of light and throw in to the orbit now i am KING OF THE HILL
Back to top Go down
Nikoli
Admin

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 pm

what you didnt know is that with the addition of the popcorn maching I also put mines around the hill and as you were running you stepped on one. Now you have no foot and I am still KING OF THE HILL!
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:39 pm

i limp my way across to you with one foot use an axe to chop your foot off an reatach it on me using medical glue and throw you down hill now i am

KING OF THE HILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nikoli
Admin

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:32 pm

I limp to my house, use my magic limb generator and give myself a new leg. Then I go back to the hill, kick you off of it. I am now KING OF THE HILL!
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:35 pm

i machete you make sure you are dead then shoot you burn you and pour acid over you and watch you disintegrate now i am

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nikoli
Admin

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:41 pm

First of all... that is very cruel! So the higher being takes pity on me and makes me an immortal angel. I come down to the earth and gently pick you off the hill, fly to the other side of the world, drop you, and then go rest on my hill. I am now KING OF THE HILL!
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:43 pm

i tame a dragon and make an elixir that gets rid of immortality and fly over to you in minutes and kill your immortality then burn you

now i am

KING OF THE HILL
Back to top Go down
sadskelmad

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:38 pm

-erases the existence of all contenders-

-takes over hill-

zz-the end-zz
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:44 pm

just in the nick of time i pause your erasing machine and teleport to another world kill everybody there grab a keyblade and scare both of you off.

now i am KING OF THE HILL
Back to top Go down
sadskelmad

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:50 pm

muhuhaha
you misunderstand, it was not a machine....it was a god...that is an absolute being

now your futile efforts shall end

-erases all but the hill and self-

-takes over hill-

THE END
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:52 pm

your god does not exist and so nothing was erased i scare you so bad your heart stops and i bury you

now i am

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sadskelmad

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:54 pm

-hypnotizes everyone but self-
-takes over hill-
-makes it an anthill-
there, the ants win ^_^
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:58 pm

shame my dragon burned that anthill i wake up from hypnotism and summon a zombie Nikoli using my new found necromancy skills Nikoli eats you and you too become a zombie under my command

now i am KING OF THE HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with zombie soldiers under my command
Back to top Go down
sadskelmad

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:00 pm

*nukes hill*

-throws remains in a black hole-

-finds new hill-

win
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:02 pm

it just so happens you are under my control and i dont allow that also you would kill yourself so i am still

KING OF THE HILL
Back to top Go down
sadskelmad

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:06 pm

-watches others delusions as he sits on the hill-
Back to top Go down
MadShrump

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:08 pm

wakes up from delusion realizing it was just a dream smash a glass and stab you with it now i am

KING OF THE HILL
Back to top Go down
sadskelmad

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:09 pm

-happily watches hologram as he sits on the real hill-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next